BlogDay

Today, August 31, is the blog day. So, this blog. I will put my blogging experiences here.


Blog Day 2008


My blogging started one Sunday morning when I woke up and felt like writing some thing. And here is the results, my first blog. That is one of my best blogs. This blog inspired many people to write/restart their blogs and I am happy that I could be some where part of it. I am not sure what exactly inspired them but as long as the results are positive I need not worry.

Then came Life is a template , another blog which I personally liked very much. This was read and explained to my parents by my brother and sister in a family get-together. This also gave a hint to my parents that I may not follow the template and hence they might be better prepared for whats coming up to them soon. I hope this will ease my work during my Diwali vacation.

On the blog day, do post some thing :). Visit: http://www.blogday.org/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to express your thoughts/comments.